This year, ICTS will be fully supporting MIT’s mission to ensure that staff and students have appropriate and sufficient access to ICT resources.
ICTS intends to provide support for teaching and learning, improving organisational productivity and performance, as well as enhancing the sustainability of the entire MIT organisation.
To meet these goals, ICTS will in addition to supporting MIT organisational projects, focus on the following areas/initiatives:
- MIT Network Upgrade (Capacity, Resiliency and Security)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Support for Staff and Students
- Renewal of MIT computer assets
- MIT Wide Citrix deployment
- Cloud Computing
- ICTS Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan
- Skype for Business
- BI/Analytics Proof of Concept
Please note; This list is not exhaustive and will be regularly updated as new projects commence and projects are completed.
For any comments or questions, please contact the Head of ICTS, John Holley.